The Yamaha Rhino Turbo Kit includes the following:
- T20 Garrett Turbo w/adjustable actuator.
- Exhaust Manifold (cast iron)
- Exhaust Outlet
- Bolts, springs and donut gasket
- Heat Shield
- Oil Scavenger Pump
- Electric fuel pump
- Jets and Washers for carburetor
- Carburetor to turbo Piping
- Carburetor mounting hardware
- Charge Piping
- Wiring Harness for oil and fuel pumps
- Turbo rear Support Bracket
- Fuel Pressure Regulator
The Rhino was tested on a Dyno with the following results;
AT 6 POUNDS OF BOOST IT HAD 34 WHEEL HORSEPOWER.
AT 8.5 POUNDS OF BOOST IT HAD 38 WHEEL HORSEPOWER.
In our Experience at 6 Pounds of boost you can use High Octane Pump with either the stock CDI or aftermarket CDI with a low level of additional advance (i.e. 2 degrees)
Above 8 up to the maximum recommended 9 Pounds of boost we recommend using High Octane Racing Gas with any CDI.
One can receive the most benefit from the Turbo by using a modified CDI box to increase the RPM's, and this will help increase your Top Speed. It is best to use a CDI with a low amount of spark advance.
The use of a Sheave in the cluch will also increase the top Speed
Replacing the cluch with a modified cluch can give you up to 5 wheel HorsePower increase.
ENJOY THE UNLEASHED HORSEPOWER OF YOUR RHINO, BE SAFE